by Crystal Pomeroy
Have you ever thought your life would be different if you could access your hidden intuition and brilliance more fully? Most of us get an occasional glimpse of the perceptual powers of our deep minds through striking or even premonitory dreams. New Moons in water signs are propitious for initiating work on these powers. The potential of the current portal will be magnified, as the luminaries make a grand trine in water signs that also includes Uranus, planet of divine inspiration, in the twelfth house, and also Mars, ruler of action. Its a combination that opens the window to spiritual and unconscious realms, facilitating access to our private store of occult knowledge, as well as to inspired, divinely guided initiatives.
A bit further on you will find suggestions for inner and outer work, designed to make the most of Lunas exciting invitation.
Have a new notebook on hand, which will be your Inspired Action Journal for the lunar cycle now beginning.
If you choose to synchronize your altar or prayer space, the fire element can be represented with a white candle. If you wish to get more specific, connect with the grand water trine by combining candles, such as purple for intuition, red for action, gold for the sun and silver for the Moon.
The Scorpio water energy can be emphasized with a cup of cinnamon tea.
Jasmine blossoms are related to intuition and can represent the earth element.
Jasmine incense can be used for air, and lit as an offering in the manner described below, after lighting the candle or candles, while saying something like:
This flame represents the light of brilliant intuition that shines deep within my being, now awakening and guiding my effective actions.
Light the incense, saying something like:
This is an offering for you, Jofiel, angel of divine intuition and intelligence. I ask for your help to perceive and express the brilliant inspiration that flows forth from the depths of my being and into my conscious mind and initiatives now.
Prayers for the New Moon in Scorpio
Repeat ideas like those that follow during about seven minutes, with full attention:
(Affirmation Number One)
INFINITE INTELLIGENCE IS WORKING THROUGH MY UNCONSCIOUS AND CONSCIOUS MIND, GENERATING THE INSPIRATION AND FOCUS NECESSARY TO CONSOLIDATE THE DIVINE PLAN OF MY LIFE. DIVINE INTELLIGENCE IS ALSO GUIDING AND INSPIRING ME THROUGH EVERYTHING THAT COMES INTO THE FIELD OF MY ATTENTION. I AM NATURALLY IRRESISTABLE TO THE GUIDANCE AND INFORMATION THAT ARE NECESSARY TO CONSOLIDATE THE PROJECTS THAT I AM HERE TO COMPLETE.
The Inspired Action Journal
To make the most of this lunation, implement all or part of the following suggestions from now until the next New Moon (December 9).
1. Keep your journal near your bed and each night before sleeping, in a seated position so as not to fall asleep, repeat ideas like those that follow ten times:
(Affirmation Number Two:)
AS I SLEEP, DIVINE INTELLIGENCE IN ME WILL BE WORKING TO GENERATE THE INSPIRATION AND FOCUS NECESSARY TO CONSOLIDATE THE DIVINE PLAN OF MY LIFE. WHEN I AWAKE I WILL REMEMBER THE CLEAR, CONSTRUCTIVE MESSAGES THAT I HAVE RECEIVED IN DREAMS.
2. Upon waking, write the dreams you remember in your journal, or tell them to a confidante.
3. After writing or sharing your dream messages, repeat affirmation number one during eight minutes,
4. Reflect on the recent or current synchronicities and inspiration that have surfaced in relation to your most important spiritual, service and professional goals, WITH SPECIAL ATTENTION TOWARDS OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE NEW OR OPPORTUNITIES WHOSE POTENTIAL YOU MAY HAVE PREVIOUSLY UNDERSTIMATED; write down the guidance that comes to mind.
5. Write down from one to three initiatives, large or small, that you can take in the course of the day and carry them out as soon as possible. (To quote my husband, Fernando, eat the largest toads first.)
All rights reserved 1999-2007. Copyright © 2001-2007.